Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Roz Petalz Studio - KathyS711

About Roz Petalz Studio…




My name is Kathy. I am a SAHM to 2 great kids - school teacher in a former life. I have been working with polymer clay for well over 12 years. I used to do the craft show circuit & sell in local boutiques. As life came calling, I began listing online. Here we are today - Roz Petalz Studio was born!


All of my beads are made from high quality polymer clay. Great care, detail and time are invested into each and every piece. NO PAINT, whatsoever is used. All of the designs and detailing you see are through manipulation of the clay, itself. Some pieces are finished with artist quality varathane gloss for added durability and to make the colors “come alive”. Every bead is handmade with the use of no molds. I sometimes used shaped cutters for lampwork designs and detailing. As with any handmade item, slight variations occur as a result.











Currently I specialize in loose beads & bottle caps for use in other artisan creations and jewelry pieces. Seasonal beads are lots of fun & I also enjoy the challenge of making made to match items ( for children's clothing lines, etc.). I also make my own jewelry items and ornaments for occasional gift items. Seasonally I list them in myEtsy & Ebay stores.




















Thank you for your interest in Roz Petalz Studio.
Contact me for a custom order price list anytime.



Kathy Swenning
kmbms@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

About Our Guild