Saturday, February 3, 2007

Lovely Little Flip Flop Pendant

I have been creating art out of polymer clay for only 3 and a half months now and have found it to be so much fun. I think I may be an addict! When I first thought of having a go at it I bought just black, yellow and what I thought was white clay (I use Fimo brand). The white turned out to be transparent and so what I thought would look like a bright white and yellow and black contrast turned out quite differently when pulled from the oven.

This is the result of my very first go at PC:

The flip flop (or thong as we say in Australia) turned out better than anticipated and it's now for sale in my Etsy store. Since then I've made so many beads, miniatures and pendants and have a list which grows daily of ideas. What to make next?!

Here's my 'thong' as it appears on my Etsy store site (you can see the back and side views at the store):

No comments:

About Our Guild