Monday, March 12, 2007

Check out my swaps!







My third clutch of dragon babies are ready to leave the nest, I'm so proud of them! These are my offerings in my third Christi Friesen-themed dragon bead swap, all of which I have signed up for at the swaps page on Polymer Clay Central. Swapping is so fun. This time around, one of the major issues was to try to keep our dragons to the size of a quarter. In the first two rounds, the dragons were rather large and dare I say- unwearable. I plan to put all 25 (whew!) of mine into a shadow box once I get my swapped dragons. It is so fun to get a box in the mail with other artist's interpretations of the theme, I can't wait!!! And, I was really smart- the swap is for two groups of 5, and this time I made myself one of each to keep!!!! They are embellished with Swarovski Crystal chatons and either goldfilled or sterling silver eyes. So fun!

No comments:

About Our Guild